Sunday, July 12, 2009

OMG!! finally blogger works~ yipee~ lame i know. LOL!
anyway omg la!! i cant wait for november. but still so long. got to go through my major exam end of year first T.T
this is the latest update of my nicknames.
- GoldenSpider
- SummerBlue
- SammyBoii/Sammy
- RandomMe/Random
- Ah Zhi/Zhi
- JayZee
- JinJee (somehow some of my frens cant pronounce 'Z'. LOL!)
- JZ
- Jimbee
- Xiao Jin Jin (i hate this)
- Jin (i hate this)
- Zhi (i also hate this)
Jin is a lot of korean guy's name and Zhi is a singaporean guy's name =.= and most ppl think Jin Zhi is a guy's name. my science teacher wrote in my report: 'HIS mid-year exam was dissapointing. HE needs to improve... HIS ...' go die la. im a GIRL la!!
it's HOLIDAY now!! =D wee~ 2 weeks~ but i got so many assessments and assignments lo. got speech somemore. then the second week of hols i need to do volunteer work in a bookshop. thanks to my dearest mom lo. from 8am-1pm, which means i got to reach train station at 7am, which also means i need to wake up at 6am. and all this for NO PAY!!
im getting lazy to blog again >.<
so man man wait for the next post ba~
and HAPPY SWEET 16 to all these ppl through out the year!
schew ee, amanda, pei yun, kai xian, jia qian, clarice~
and my ah gong ah ma, stanley chai, wei tar, stanley eng.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home